Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2 Radio Mic
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2
Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators. Set consists of 1 SK 100 G4 wireless bodypack, 1 ME-II Lavelier, 1 EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 GA3 rack kit and 1 RJ10 linking cable.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrousive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
What's in the box?
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone (ew 100 G4-ME2 set only)
- ME 4 clip-on microphone (ew 100 G4-ME4 set only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet